Los Angeles Lakers starting playmaker Steve Blake will be out at least 6 weeks with a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. Kobe Bryant is expected to start as a point guard. A chance for Kobe to actually pass the ball.
- Steve Blake Injury: Updates on Lakers PG’s Elbow and Return (bleacherreport.com)
- Steve Blake Out 6 Weeks Due to Elbow Injury (slamonline.com)
- Steve Blake out at least six weeks, Lakers have no healthy point guards (latimes.com)
- Lakers’ Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks (espn.go.com)
- Kobe to Play Point Guard for the Lakers (blacksportsonline.com)